You must have javascript enabled to use showersguide.biz !
t17494 ss i linden stainless

Whynter 2.1 cu. ft. Energy Star Stainless Steel Upright Freezer with Lock - 2.10 ft - Manual Defrost - Reversible - 2.10 ft Net Freezer Capacity - 228 kWh per Year - Stainless Steel, Black

Delta T17494-SS-I Linden Stainless Monitor 17 Series Tub and Shower

with In2iti

• Trim
  • Parts
  • 5 Spray Shower Head
  • Shower Faucet Set
  • T17494-SS-I
  • Shower Faucets
  • 17 Series Trim
  • Shower Set Brushed Nickel
  • By Delta
  • Monitor 1700 Series
  • Shower Hose
  • Universal Tub Spout
  • Tag 3
  • Shower 2 Handle
  • Hand Shower
  • Shower Faucets Sets Complete
  • Shower Tub Kit
  • Nickel/Stainless Steel
  • Bath Faucet
  • In Brushed Nickel
  • Handle
  • Bath Tub Faucet Set
  • Hand Held Shower
  • Universal Shower Knob
View on Ebay

Notify me when the price drops

We will email you if we find a lower price on this product!

Target price (USD) $
Advertiser Prices Shipping Tax Coupon
Ebay USD $111.29 Free Shipping No Tax SEE IT

Delta T17494-SS-I Linden Stainless Monitor 17 Series Tub and Shower provides all the best factors with a wonderful low price of 111.293$ which is a bargain. It contains a multitude factors including trim kit, shower diverter, tub and shower trim kit and shower tub trim kit.

The shower with features a detachable shower which used from simultaneously with the shower head. integrated gives you maximum without sacrificing you can have the shower head the hand held only both shower at once. and control, with shower provides refined showering set the at preferred the shower off control interrupting your The pause you shaving, shower tasks, then restarts the where left off.
This setting helps water, you worry less about depleting your of water - and help the Delta pressure-balance use protect you and family from sudden temperature due.
Login to see all details
Price type
IN STOCK OUT STOCK